Monday, August 18, 2008

My Life


Hi! I do not have much time right now however, I just wanted to let my friends and family know how I am doing. I live in Mississippi and LOVE every minuet of it. My roommate Kim is GREAT and we are practically the same person except that she doesn't like Chocolate (weird). I love her to death and actually she is going to be one of my bridesmaids. :)

The other day we went to the Sturgis Mississippi Bike Rally! There were SOOOO many bikes and we got to see Merle Haggard live in concert!!! He was awesome. We also saw Crossing Dixon as well as Jeff Bates. Kim has a motorcycle but we didn't ride it because she doesn't have her full licence.

I am studying and reading a lot more than I did in undergrad but I am unusually interested in the material and actually enjoying it. I stay really busy with meetings and trying to stay up with the material. It isn't really hard its just A LOT of material at once!

Tyler and I have been missing each other as well! That is the only part about living here. I may get to see him in Sept. when Kim drives home for her family reunion. I hope to split gas with her and ride home with her. Less than a year and Tyler will be here with me and we will have our own cozy lil home with our cozy lil animals. CAN'T WAIT for that day!!

Basically God is good and I am blessed!!

No comments: