Friday, July 31, 2009

Mississippi Girl and Turkey Burgers!

Today my husband and I became "Mississippians." We went to the Mississippi DMV and got our MS liscence. It was kinda sad and kinda exciting. Check out our new cards!!



Then we went by the "Pig Wig" to check and see if they had Ice Cream on sale and they DID!!! We got two kinds, one was "Snow Cream" for me, and the other kind was "Chocolate" for Tyler. Ummmmm it was soooo good.

After that Tyler cooked Turkey Burgers for me just like Nita used too. I didn't think I could eat them because the last time I had a turkey burger I cried....this was something Nita ALWAYS cooked, everytime I came over to their house. Tyler did a great job and they tasted JUST LIKE Nita's. He also cooked sweet potato fries and they were DIVINE!!! I love me some sweet potato fries.




p.s. for those of you who were wondering....yes, this is the perm.

1 comment:

SM Edens said...

Cute Hair -- I like it. (and Tyler's cooking looks yummy)